CIL MT Recruitment in 2019Mining ADDA
CIL MT Recruitment in 2019
Overview & Strategic study plan in last hours !!
Dates for Online form fill up – 21.12.2019 to 19.01.2019
Date of examination: 27.02.2020
Eligibility: B. E./B.Tech/B.Sc(Engineering) in Mining of recognition from AICTE/UGC/ Statutory Indian Institutions with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC/EWS and 55% for SC/ST candidates
Fresher must pass by 31.07.2020
This examination will have Online Computer based test of 200 marks and interview of 10 marks.
Question Paper Pattern
Format of Paper – I
Section Questions Marks
General Awareness 25 25
Reasoning 25 25
Numerical Aptitude 25 25
English 25 25
Format of Paper – II
Mining discipline related 100 questions of 1 mark each.
All questions are objective & No negative marking is there !!
Category-wise seat distribution
Hall tickets are out now and only few days are left.
Strategic study plan
A strategic study plan can help to improve for marks and get sure shot qualified in this recruitment.
Important books to get covered by till now :
- A complete guide for Mining Engineers by Dr. A. K. Gorai ( GATE-Mining )
- MCQ by NC Dey
- CMR 2017, Mines Rules 1955, The Mine Act 1952
- MCQ on CMR by LC Kaku
- Objective mining by Nilesh and Raman
- Mining Digest by LC Kaku
- Competitive Mining by Sachin Lal
- GATE previous year paper, read book by RK Sahu
- EMT volumes- I, II, III(DJ Deshmukh)
- Coal mining by RD Singh
- Ghatak for surveying
- GAS Testing by NC Karmakar
- Mining Handbook by GK Pradhan
Last week revision plan
- Revise the objective books of mining
- Go through all the concepts studied earlier
- Revise all important numerical formula
- Go through our precise notes in Study Material section
- Go through the free exam relevant tests provided by us before facing exam
All the best wishes !!